Life Balance – Individual & Employers
Pre-paid Legal, Identity Theft Insurance, Pet Insurance, Time-Off Policies & Procedures
Even in our increasingly litigious society, you might live your whole life without facing a legal lawsuit. And while a Pre-Paid Legal plan can protect your rights in the event of a catastrophic legal situation, there are many practical reasons to ask the advice of a lawyer that you may not have considered.
- Have you ever thought about writing or revising your will? Wouldn’t it be nice to have your will prepared by an experienced lawyer without having to consider the cost?
- Have you ever purchased a home or signed a lease? You should never sign a contract without fully understanding the commitment.
- Wouldn’t you like to have access to a law firm to review documents before you sign?
- Have you ever paid a bill you knew was unfair, or had difficulty with credit issues? If you don’t know your legal rights, you don’t have any. With a simple phone call, not only can you know your legal rights, you can learn how to exercise them.
- Have you ever had a legal question you wanted to ask, difficulty with insurance claims, or received a speeding ticket?
Identity theft can be financially devastating and difficult to recover from. When someone is able to steal your personal information, use it for their own financial gain and even commit crimes in your name, it’s critical for you to be able to address the matter quickly and effectively. Fortunately, in the midst of such difficult times, identity theft insurance can provide crucial assistance.
What Does Identity Theft Insurance Cover?
Recovering your identity after having it stolen can be a long and arduous process that may include many steps and various recurring expenses. Fortunately, identity theft coverage can help cover many of these costs, including those related to the following:
- Obtaining credit reports
- Making long-distance phone calls
- Recouping lost wages
- Paying notaries or legal expenses
- Mailing relevant documents
- Acquiring and retaining childcare
- Monitoring your credit
Policyholders should understand this type of coverage provides financial aid for expenses incurred while rectifying an identity theft situation. In most cases, it’s not intended to recoup direct financial losses arising from actions the perpetrator may have taken before being discovered.
Who Needs Identity Theft Insurance?
Identity theft can strike at any time. Given the increasing importance of technology in everyday life and how much of our sensitive information is stored online, it’s especially critical in this day and age to take every possible precaution.
To find the best rates for identity theft protection, it may be worth taking the time to research your options. If you have a homeowners or renters insurance policy, it’s possible that identity theft coverage can be added or may even already be included.
North America Pet Health Insurance Association reports the 2020 average monthly premium is $49.59 for a dog and $28.48 for a cat. Actual premium is based on breed, age, species, and zip code.
If you own a pet, getting pet insurance is worth considering. Like humans, pets are vulnerable to various illnesses, injuries and medical expenses, and having pet insurance can financially protect you from these unexpected incidents. Choosing the right insurance policy can be complex. Our agency can help you learn more about potential insurance coverage to help you select the right policy for you and your pets.
What Pet Insurance Covers
Insurance policies vary among pet owners. However, standard coverage tends to include:
- Lab work
- Surgeries, including spay/neuter
- Dental work
It’s essential to note that pet insurance is voluntary coverage, meaning you decide whether you want to pay for a policy. Pet insurance typically does not cover standard check-ups or routine visits to the vet. To learn more about your coverage options, be sure to contact our agency.
Time-Off Policies & Procedures:
Through our deep resources we can develop compliant time-off policies and procedures.