Health and Wellbeing
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, as well as Wellbeing Programs
As your independent insurance agent, strategic benefits, inc is proud to deliver our insurance broker services whether you seek personal insurance or group insurance. We research the insurance marketplace to provide you a quality contract at competitive pricing.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Resilience is the ability to grow and thrive in the face of challenges and bounce back from adversity. In order to provide better leadership skills, better personal interaction skills, and better family relationships the process needs to link and take any current established wellness programs, educational assistance and / or training programs to the next level.
- Programs can focus on optimizing five dimensions of strength: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Family. This holistic approach to fitness/wellness will enhance the performance and build employee/family resilience in this era of persistent conflict and high tempo.
- Physical – Performing and excelling in physical activities that require aerobic fitness, endurance, strength, healthy body composition and flexibility derived through exercise, nutrition and training.
- Emotional – Approaching life’s challenges in a positive, optimistic way by demonstrating self control, stamina and good character with your choices and actions.
- Social – Developing and maintaining trusted, valued relationships and friendships that are personally fulfilling and foster good communication including a comfortable exchange of ideas, views, and experiences.
- Family – Being part of a family unit that is safe, supportive and loving, and provides the resources needed for all members to live in a healthy and secure environment.
- Spiritual – Strengthening a set of beliefs, principles or values that sustain a person beyond family, institutional, and societal sources of strength.
We have many years of experience of assisting individuals and employers with designing, implementing, maintaining, and measuring the results of their wellness programs.